Are you looking for Best Gprs Module ? Our Experts found thousand of reviews online for the Best Gprs Module and Shortlisted then. This suggestion is creation for those looking for their ideal Products. Rightgeeeks selected products for the Best Gprs Module . You will see ratings these ratings matrix Rightgeeeks have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look –
We have found thousand of reviews when researching and we have considered users feedback on the Best Products and Our suggestion includes only the finest of them in this articles.
10 Best Gprs Module
- Mini GSM / GPRS breakout board is based on SIM800L module, supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
- The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 1mA in sleep mode.
- It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands.
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection.
- TTL serial port for serial port, you can link directly to the microcontroller
- Chip: SIM800L, Voltage: 3.7-4.2V, Module size: 2.5cmx2.3cm
- Support networks: Global quad-band network
- TTL serial port for serial port, you can link directly to the microcontroller. No need MAX232
- Power module automatically boot, homing network
- Onboard signal lights all the way . It flashes slowly when there is a signal, it flashes quickly when there is no signal
- Computer debugging USB--TTL. This module is powered by: 5V-26V, 5V 2A power supply is recommended. After plugging in the motherboard, the power supply must be able to supply 2A. The reason is that the GPRS Shield startup current and the maximum top current required to work up to 2A, but the USB port can not provide such a large current, so the external power supply equipment must be provided.
- The other power supply port leads to the 3.7--4.5V power supply for lithium battery power supply. The serial port is perfectly compatible. The TTL serial port is compatible with 3.3 and 5V microcontrollers.Speaker and Headphone jacks.
- The best baud rate for GPRS Shield communication is 19200 BPS 8-n-1 (GPRS Shield automatically matches baud rate by default).Quad-Band 850 / 900/ 1800 / 1900 MHz - would work on GSM networks in all countries across the world.
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8.GPRS mobile station class B. Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+. Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900 MHz).Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz).Control via AT commands - Standard Commands: GSM 07.07 & 07.05 | Enhanced Commands: SIMCOM AT Commands.
- Short Message Service - so that you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or raw hexadecimal).Embedded TCP/UDP stack - allows you to upload data to a web server.RTC supported.Selectable serial port.Low power consumption - 1.5mA(sleep mode).
- This SIM800l module has a set of TTL level serial interface, a set of power supply interface. Besides, there are a set of antenna interface on this module
- SIM800l is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in a LGA type which can be embedded in the customer
- SIM800l support Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power
- Dimensions: 15.8*17.8*2.4mm
- It supports text messaging, phone, GPRS data, HTTP protocol support, DTMF decoding, MMS, recording function, Bluetooth, TTS function and so on.
- Baud rate: adaptive (default), support 2400-115200.
- Power supply: 5V-20V, when using a 5V power supply, please provide a current of 2A or more; Interface: UART TTL level interface.
- SIM card socket interface: MICRO SIM card socket; voice interface: 3.5MM; power supply interface: 2.54MM pin header or MICRO USB interface; antenna interface: SMA, IPX.
- Working temperature: -45℃-80℃.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS module that works on frequencies GSM 850MHz, EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz and PCS 1900MHz
- Connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM (2G is being phased out in the US!)
- Control over Serial UART using your favorite microcontroller or single-board computer (e.g., Arduino, Raspberry Pi)
- SIM800 pins broken out to facilitate prototyping!
- Part Number: SIM7070G Cat-M/NB-IoT/GPRS HAT (EN)
- SIM7070G NB-IoT / Cat-M / GPRS HAT for Raspberry Pi, global band support, with GNSS positioning
- This is a telecommunication HAT for Raspberry Pi which supports global bands of NB-IoT, Cat-M, and GPRS, as well as GNSS positioning function. Due to its advantages like small size, low delay, and wide coverage, it is the ideal choice for IoT applications such as intelligent instruments, asset tracking, remote monitoring, e-health, and so on.
- Compared to SIM7080G, this module also supports GPRS (2G); compared to SIM7000C/E, it is more generic due to the global bands support.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Chip: SIM800L
- Voltage: 3.7-4.2V
- Support networks: China Mobile, China Unicom and global quad-band network
- Package Included: 2 x Smallest SIM800L GPRS GSM Module Card Board Quad-band Onboard + Antenna
- If You Are Not Satisfied with Your Purchase for Any Reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards(Pi 4 B);Supports SMS, phone call, GPRS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, MMS, email, etc.;Support GPS, COMPASS, Glonass, LBS base station positioning, omni-positioning
- Bluetooth 3.0, supports data transferring through Bluetooth;Onboard USB TO UART converter CP2102 for UART debugging
- 6x LEDs for indicating the module working status;SIM card slot for 1.8V/3V SIM card;RTC with backup battery holder
- Baudrate auto detection (1200bps ~115200bps);Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands);Supports SIM application toolkit: GSM 11.14 Release 99
- Power input: DC5V or received by a lithium battery input VBAT and GND.
- Supports MCU level: 5V / 3.3V for TTL logic (Such as the common 51 and the arduino is 5v, STM32 is the 3.3v)
- Antenna use: IPEX antenna interfaces, you can use the version PCB antenna or antenna IPEX-SMA- peppers
- Pacakage Included: 1PC*SIM800C GSM GPRS Module 5V/3.3V TTL STM32 C51 with Bluetooth and TTS for Arduino
- If You Are Not Satisfied with Your Purchase for Any Reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply
Best Gprs Module Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Best Gprs Module worry you out? Have your mind been juggling between choices when You want to buy Best Gprs Module in general, specifically regarding that which Products to choose?
In this case, know that Rightgeeeks With you. Many people finding it tough to buy the perfect Products for them. Rightgeeeks feel the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you are here, You obviously curious about Best Gprs Module Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a trusted source like Rightgeeeks with great options before you make any decisions that which product would be best for your needs.
There are lots of sources that’ll provide you like Rightgeeeks with that information- buying guides, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or social sites, online forums where users share their personal opinion, product reviews specifically found all over the internet. Only Rightgeeeks well research will ensure that you are getting the right product.
But this is not always easy work, right? That’s why Rightgeeeks have taken time to finalize a list of the best Products in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more tension for you.How did Rightgeeeks made the list, Is this question your mind? How did Rightgeeeks make this buying guide?
Firstly, Rightgeeeks system collected as much information available about products from the trusted sources.
Rightgeeeks employed both AI and big data volume to validate all collected information.
Then Rightgeeeks Artificial intelligence ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard formula that help us pick the best Products currently on the market!The products are not chosen randomly. Rightgeeeks consider several formula before finalize a list. Some of the formula are discussed below-
Best Gprs Module try to offer some unique features that make them great in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one best product or another in Rightgeeeks list.
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable Products just because the cheap price? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting Products goes high-rise. That’s because of the famous brands have a reputation to maintain that others don’t.
Features: You don’t need stack of features, but useful ones. Usually Rightgeeeks look at the features to choose the top Best Gprs Module based on that.
Specifications: Numbers always help you quantify the quality of the Products in a quantitative way. Rightgeeeks find higher products specifications, but with the proper balance.
Customer Ratings: The thausend of customers using the Products before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings means better product experienced by much number of people thet Rightgeeeks gives more priority.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustable information, coming from real-world customers about the Best Gprs Module they used.
Seller Rank: Now, this is very interesting things! You don’t just need a good Products you need a product that’s growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Frist of all, the selling number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will provide great quality and after sales service because of that selling number.
Value For The Money: They said that you get what you paid for. Cheap isn’t always best. But that doesn’t mean splashing lots of money on a flashy but underserving product is best either. Rightgeeeks try to calculate how much value for the money you can get from your Products before put them on this list.
Durability: Durability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Best Gprs Module will serve you for months and years to come.
Availability: Product comes and go new Products take the place of the old ones. In all likelihood some new features was added, some necessary modifications has been done. What is the point of using the supposedly good Best Gprs Module if that is not continued by the manufacturer? Rightgeeeks try to feature products that are updated and sold by at least one trusted seller, if not several.
Negative Ratings: Yes, Rightgeeeks take also that into consideration! When Rightgeeeks took the top rated Products on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered.
These are the formula we have chosen for Best Gprs Module . Does our work stop there? No! The most important things that is you should know about us, Rightgeeeks are always updating our reseaarch to provide timely and valuable information.
Therefore reader satisfaction is Our priority, Rightgeeeks have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find anyBest Gprs Module featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and Rightgeeeks will try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.